This course takes your TRX® Suspension Training® bodyweight exercise education to the next level. You'll learn how to incorporate TRX Suspension Training bodyweight exercise into the treatment and prevention of musculoskeletal diseases or disabilities.
How will I benefit from taking this course?
After this course you will be able to:
- Competently demonstrate and teach back TRX Sports Medicine exercises and modifications
- Learn treatments for common injuries through case scenario formats
- Provide therapeutic and preventative exercise applications for common musculoskeletal injuries
- Correctly set up and use the TRX Suspension TrainerTM
- Join the official TRX Directory at Level 2
Who is this course for?
Physical rehabilitation practitioners and health and fitness professionals who work with individuals or small groups in the clinic, at the gym, or on the field as part of a therapeutic, post-rehabilitation, or injury prevention program
Sport and Fitness Related Questions
Unanswered //Oct 12, 2016 Healthcare and Medical
Interested in a personal training course in Dubai, so I can get to be a personal trainer during m...
Unanswered //Sep 29, 2016 Sport and Fitness
Nursing, at Abu Dhabi, I love the health sector and I want to help people get well. I have diplom...
Unanswered //Jan 9, 2017 Nursing, Healthcare and Medical
Unanswered //Jul 24, 2017 Nursing, Healthcare and Medical