- Price TBA
- Duration 5 Days
- Locations Villa 346-A, North 90 St, Intersection of Fatma Elzahraa St. Fifth settlement, New Cairo
This course equips network professionals with the knowledge and skills required to troubleshoot Cisco Unified Communications Systems and solutions in differing deployments. TUC teaches troubleshooting methodology, triage, resources, tools, and fixes at the integrated system or solution level and for components such as Cisco Unified CallManager, Cisco Unity, videoconferencing, and infrastructure.
This course is intended for Systems Engineers, Field Engineers and anyone attempting Unified Communication certification that includes IP Telephony Troubleshooting. It is highly recommended that delegates attend CIPT prior to taking this class.
- Use a systematic methodology to troubleshoot Cisco Unified Communication systems by using knowledge of tools and reports that help isolate Cisco Unified Communication system problems.
- Given a trouble call that has been categorized as a Cisco Unified CallManager related issue, isolate the specific problem, propose a solution, and, where appropriate, implement the solution.
- Diagnose a call setup issue and resolve the issues
- Troubleshoot the quality of both voice and video streams
- Given a trouble call that has been isolated to a Cisco Unified Communication system component application, the learner will be able to isolate the specific problem, propose a solution and where appropriate, implement the solution.
Methodology and Tools for Troubleshooting Cisco Unified Communications Systems
- Introducing Cisco Unified Communications Systems Troubleshooting
- Understanding Troubleshooting Methodology in Cisco Unified Communications Systems
- Gathering Information for Troubleshooting
Troubleshoo Cisco Unified CallManager-Related Issues
- Troubleshooting Common Endpoint Registration Issues
- Troubleshooting Cisco Unified CallManager Availability Issues
- Troubleshooting Cisco Unified CallManager Security Issues
- Troubleshooting Database Replication Issues
- Troubleshooting LDAP Replication Issues
- Troubleshooting Common Gateway Registration Issues
- Troubleshoot Call Setup Issues
- Introducing Call Setup Issues and Causes
- Troubleshooting On-Premises Single-Site Calling Issues
- Troubleshooting Offsite Call Issues
- Troubleshooting Intercluster Dial Plan Issues
- Troubleshooting Gatekeepers in a Cisco Unified Communications System
- Troubleshoot Voice and Video Quality Issues
- Defining Common Voice and Video Quality Issues
- Troubleshooting Voice over IP Quality Problems
- Troubleshooting Echo
- Troubleshooting Quality Problems of Cisco Unified Video Advantage
- Application Integration and Media Resource Issues
- Troubleshooting Common Cisco Unity Integration Issues
- Troubleshooting CTI Issues
- Troubleshooting Media Resources
EquiTrain –a pision of Equinox International- equips organizations with IT skills that are the lifeblood of modern corporate life, as Theyll as the professional expertise required for ensuring productivity and to remain competitive now and tomorrow.
At EquiTrain, They tailor end-to-end training solutions that incorporate both IT and business consultancy to the specific needs of each inpidual customer. They can equip yTheir IT professionals with all they need to quickly maximize yTheir new technology investments as Theyll as pushing forward absolute beginners on their road to IT proficiency.
They offer a broad range of IT and Management training cTheirses and certifications from top technology vendors with a choice of on-site or offsite, public or closed and local or abroad training. Their portfolio of cTheirses is supplemented by Their strategic training alliance with world's leading providers of learning solutions.See all Equitrain courses