- Duration: 3 Days
This course designed to prepare system engineers and implementers with the knowledge and hands-on experience required to troubleshoot Cisco UCS B-Series and C-Series servers operating in standalone and integrated modes.
Hands-on labs provide practice with configuration procedures and common troubleshooting scenarios along withrecommended solutions.
This course is designed for:
- Engineers involved in the deployment and troubleshooting of Cisco Unified Computing Systems.
Upon completing this course, the learner will be able to meet these overall objectives:
- Describe the Cisco UCS B-Series architecture, installation, and configuration, and the processes and tools for determining related issues
- Describe troubleshooting processes on the standalone Cisco UCS C-Series deployments
- Describe the valid Cisco UCS C-Series integrated architecture and the process of determining issues related to integration of Cisco UCS C-Series server with Cisco UCS Manager
Cisco UCS B-Series Troubleshooting
- Troubleshooting Cisco UCS B-Series Architecture and Initialization
- Troubleshooting Cisco UCS B-Series Configuration
- Troubleshooting Cisco UCS B-Series Operation
- Troubleshooting Cisco UCS B-Series LAN and SAN Connectivity
- Troubleshooting and Upgrading Cisco UCS Manager
- Troubleshooting Cisco UCS B-Series Hardware
Cisco UCS C-Series Troubleshooting
- Cisco UCS C-Series Architecture and Configuration
- Troubleshooting Cisco UCS C-Series Hardware and Firmware
- Troubleshooting Cisco UCS C-Series LAN and SAN Connectivity
- Troubleshooting Locally Attached Storage
- Troubleshooting Operating System-Related Issues
Cisco UCS C-Series Integration Troubleshooting
- Integrating Cisco UCS C-Series Servers and Cisco UCS Manager
- Troubleshooting Cisco UCS C-Series Server and Cisco UCS Manager Integration
EquiTrain –a pision of Equinox International- equips organizations with IT skills that are the lifeblood of modern corporate life, as Theyll as the professional expertise required for ensuring productivity and to remain competitive now and tomorrow.
At EquiTrain, They tailor end-to-end training solutions that incorporate both IT and business consultancy to the specific needs of each inpidual customer. They can equip yTheir IT professionals with all they need to quickly maximize yTheir new technology investments as Theyll as pushing forward absolute beginners on their road to IT proficiency.
They offer a broad range of IT and Management training cTheirses and certifications from top technology vendors with a choice of on-site or offsite, public or closed and local or abroad training. Their portfolio of cTheirses is supplemented by Their strategic training alliance with world's leading providers of learning solutions.See all Equitrain courses