- Price TBC
- Duration 35 Hours
- Timings 10:00 am to 6:00 pm
- Locations Nad Al Sheba, SitesPower Training Institute,Sharjah
Troubleshooting and Maintaining Cisco IP Networks (TSHOOT) v1.0 is an instructor-led training course that is presented by Cisco training partners to customers who use Cisco products. This five-day course is designed to help network professionals improve the skills and knowledge that they need to maintain their network and to diagnose and resolve network problems quickly and effectively. It also assists the network professional in preparing for Cisco CCNP® certification. This course is a component of the CCNP curriculum.
The course is designed to teach professionals who work in complex network environments the skills they need to maintain their networks and to diagnose and resolve network problems quickly and effectively. The course will provide information about troubleshooting and maintaining particular technologies, as well as procedural and organizational aspects of the troubleshooting and maintenance process. A large part of the training will consist of practicing these skills and reinforcing the concepts by putting them to use in a controlled environment. At the end of the course, you should have increased your skill level and developed a set of best practices that are based on your own experience and the experiences of other students and that you can take back to their organizations.
Facilitated, self-paced, classroom-delivery learning model with structured hands-on activities.
In addition to CCNA® certification, it is recommended that the student have practical experience in installing, operating, and maintaining Cisco routers and switches in an enterprise environment. Students should also have knowledge of and experience with the implementation and verification of enterprise routing and switching technologies as offered by the Implementing Cisco Switched Networks (SWITCH) and Implementing Cisco IP Routing (ROUTE) courses or equivalent skills and knowledge.
Upon completing this course, you will be able to meet these objectives:
• Plan and document the most commonly performed maintenance functions in complex enterprise networks
• Develop a troubleshooting process to identify and resolve problems in complex enterprise networks
• Select tools that best support specific troubleshooting and maintenance processes in large, complex enterprise networks
• Practice maintenance procedures and fault resolution in switching-based environments
• Practice maintenance procedures and fault resolution in routing-based environments
• Practice maintenance procedures and fault resolution in a secure infrastructure
• Troubleshoot and maintain integrated, complex enterprise networks
- Lesson 1: Planning Maintenance for Complex Networks
- Lesson 2: Planning Troubleshooting Processes for Complex Enterprise Networks
- Lesson 3: Maintenance and Troubleshooting Tools and Applications
- Lesson 4: Maintaining and Troubleshooting Campus Switching-Based Solutions
- Lesson 5: Maintaining and Troubleshooting Routing-Based Solutions
- Lesson 6: Maintaining and Troubleshooting Network Security Solutions
- Lesson 7: Maintaining and Troubleshooting Integrated, Complex Enterprise Networks
Resulting from our proven track record of customer satisfaction, SitesPower has been granted numerous international, elite authorizations and achievements in the short time since launching in 2001, not to mention having our courses Accredited by the Ministry of Education. As an independent training provider, rather than a franchisee, these are true accomplishments. Authorizations include PMI, ILM (UK), Microsoft, RedHat, EC-Council, ITIL (EXIN), City & Guilds, AutoDesk, Adobe & ICDL.See all SitesPower Training Institute courses
IT, Computing and Technology Related Questions
Hi, I recently graduated from high school. I know few things about hacking like kali, linux, back...
Unanswered //Oct 8, 2016 IT, Computing and Technology, Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH)