- Fees / Price TBA
- Duration 2 Days
- Locations Masaken Sheraton
This coures familiarizes you with the setup required for the TRIRIGA Space Facilities Planning (SPF) application and presents a business case that allows you to experience the advanced planning capabilities of SFP.
This intermediate level course is for TRIRIGA SPF users and administrators concerned with understanding and meeting future space and move needs.
- Initiate and complete facilities planning cycles
- Forecast facilities requirements
- Explore what-if scenarios for consolidation, re-location,construction, acquisition
- Model proposed floor-plan changes
- Evaluate objectives, risks, and goals
- Perform Metric tracking
- Recommend “best-fit” scenarios
- Execute approved scenarios
You should have:
- completed TRIRIGA Portfolio training course (see course TA500)
- Knowledge of Microsoft Windows or equivalent
- Understanding of how you expect TRIRIGA Operations and Maintenance to be implemented in your current environment A basic understanding of relational databases is recommended.
Global Knowledge is the worldwide leader in IT and business skills training. They deliver via training centers, private facilities, and the Internet, enabling their customers to choose when, where, and how they want to receive training programs and learning services.See all Global Knowledge Egypt courses