- Price TBA
- Duration 3 Days
- Locations Masaken Sheraton
This course provides an introduction to TRIRIGA Real Estate Environmental Sustainability (TREES). The TREES product is developed to help organizations Measure, Manage, and Reduce their greenhouse gas missions and energy consumption. The course includes an introduction to TRIRIGA Facility Assessment for identifying, estimating, and evaluating Environmental Opportunities and Funding Requests.
This course is for TRIRIGA users and system administrators.
- Conduct environmental inventory
- Measure utility consumption (energy, water, and waste) through metering, invoices, and utility logs
- Measure travel usage through travel logs
- Track carbon trading transactions
- Calculate and analyze carbon emissions (footprint)
- Measure emissions to air through emission logs
- Manage environmental checklists (such as LEED)
- Manage occupant perception of the workplace using Customer Surveys and question templates
- Analyze environmental performance using environmental metrics
- Identify, compare, and manage all aspects of environmental opportunities and environmental project requests - including cost estimates (integrated with RSMeans) and the financial, energy, and carbon environmental impact
- Reduce environmental impact through implementation of environmental projects
- Report based on triple-bottom-line accounting standards
You should have:
- completed TRIRIGA Portfolio training course (see course TA500)
- Knowledge of Microsoft Windows or equivalent
- Understanding of how you expect TRIRIGA Operations and Maintenance to be implemented in your current environment A basic understanding of relational databases is recommended.
Global Knowledge is the worldwide leader in IT and business skills training. They deliver via training centers, private facilities, and the Internet, enabling their customers to choose when, where, and how they want to receive training programs and learning services.See all Global Knowledge Egypt courses