- Locations: Deira
- Duration: 3 Days
- Call: +971 4 2753473
The objective of this treasury products training programme is to give a comprehensive knowledge of the treasury products used by banks and corporate treasuries in the management of treasury risks, as borrowing sources and investments, and in the day-to-day running of the finances of businesses and banks.
Who Should Attend?
This course will be useful for all those who need to know what the treasury products are, who uses them, how they are used and why.
From banks and financial institutions
- Recent Graduates and anyone transferring to the treasury area who needs to "get up to speed"
by attending a single course
- Corporate Account Officers needing sufficient detailed knowledge to be able to
communicate confidently with clients before calling in the specialists
- Support Personnel in operations who want to know more about the treasury products they
handle – in settlement, IT, legal and credit functions
- Regulators and Central Bankers
From companies other than financial institutions
In-depth financial specialist knowledge may not be necessary and this course will be useful for:
- New Treasury Professionals who need a quick boost to reach a minimum level of knowledge
to do the job
- Company Directors who need to know as much as they can about the treasury function
- Accountants, Lawyers, IT staff, Regulators and anyone who is connected with or affected
by the activities of financial markets
- Those who need a concentrated overview of all the treasury products that are used
in treasury management.
MONEY MARKET PRODUCTS
A review of what money markets are
- Time Deposits
- Certificates of Deposit
- Bill of Exchange, Promissory Notes and Commercial Paper
- Sale and Repurchase Agreements
FOREIGN EXCHANGE MARKET PRODUCTS
- A review of some forex mechanics
- Spot Foreign Exchange Transactions
- Forward Foreign Exchange Outrights
- Foreign Exchange Swaps
A CHECKLIST OF DERIVATIVE PRODUCTS
- what are derivative products?
- where do they come from?
- what are the general risks in these products?
- gearing and leverage
- contracts for differences
- General overview of exchanges, terminology and principles
- Currency Futures
- Time Deposit Futures
- Bond Futures
- Long-Term Currency and Interest Rate Swaps
- Currency and Interest Rate Options
- Interest Rate Options
- Caps and Floors
About Advanced Studies & Training Centre
Advanced Studies and Training Centre was established in the to bring together local business inpiduals with professional international trainers, with a view to facilitate learning
Keeping in mind the different cultural persity in Dubai, They offer trainings in a variety of subjects in both English and Arabic languages.
It is our mission to engage people in learning that inspires them to be involved and take action.
Our services – from leadership coaching and development to employee motivation – reflect our belief that engaged and inspired people build success in businesses.
Advanced Studies and Training Centre creates highly structured customized learning programs that engage people, They help build success and inspire people to envision and achieve shared goals.
Advanced Studies and Training Centre provides trainings and development programs in a variety of fields.See all Advanced Studies & Training Centre courses