By successfully completing the examination one will receive the Travel and Tourism Consultant Diploma issued by IATA, and would be eligible for the Travel and Tourism Professional (TTP) certification.
- Destination geography and selling skills
- Land and water transportation
- Hotels, tours and group travel
- Laws and regulations
- Fare construction and ticket exchanges
- Social media in the travel industry
Free of Cost Additional modules offered by Al-Khawarizmi exclusively for their IATA students:
- Soft Skills
- Mock tests for ensuring additional preparation and ability to clear IATA exam in first attempt
Additional facilities offered by Al-Khawarizmi exclusively for their students:
- Job assistance after completion of the course
- Repetition of course / modules should the IATA exam not be cleared in first attempt
- Waiver of IATA exam fees for second attempt, if at all needed
- Certification of attendance issued by Al-Khawarizmi College, approved by Ministry irrespective of clearance of IATA exam, as we believe the journey of learning is as important as the clearance of the Exam. Job assistance would be offered at the end of attending the course as well
- Foundation in Travel and Tourism graduates
- Travel consultants
- Reservations and sales staff members in airline, tour operator, and agency
- Airline fare experts
How will I benefit from taking this course?
Upon successful completion of the course, you will acquire the listed skills:
- Identify and consult on popular international travel and tourism destinations
- Advise on travel and tourism products, modes of transportation, accommodation, cruises, and tours
- Interpret IATA resolutions that apply to accredited travel agencies
- Apply effective selling skills needed for consultant roles
- Follow BSP procedures to construct complex fares and manage ticket exchanges
- Become a travel consultant specialist by learning approaches to selling travel and tourism
About Khawarizmi Training Solutions
The Continuing Education Center (CEC) at Al Khawarizmi International College (KIC) has been established since 1985 as a leading provider of training and development services for individuals and corporate groups in the UAE. The Continuing Education Center at KIC offers a wide range of courses in the fields of IT, Business and English Language. The training center has obtained partnerships with some of the most recognized training and testing organizations globally, such as Microsoft, Comptia, Adobe, Pearson Vue, Association of Business Practitioners (ABP), Project Management Institute (PMI), and King's English School, which is currently running a branch at KIC.
Over the years, we have managed to build one of the strongest training methodologies in the region, which focuses on developing trainees on an individual basis, and making sure trainees are able to apply the knowledge they learn in their professional lives. To achieve this, some of the most qualified instructors globally have joined us, and today they play an integral role in providing our trainees with one-on-one attention.See all Khawarizmi Training Solutions courses
IATA Related Questions
You may add more courses here,
your list will be saved.