- Fees / Price TBA
- Duration 3 Days
- Location Jordan
- Key definitions, structure, application, terminology
Regulatory applicability and international conventions
- IMO/ IMDG background and jurisdiction
- International agreements and conventions
Classification and identification
- IMDG Code class hazard definitions and basic terms
- Use of the IMDG Code Dangerous Goods List
- Limited and excepted quantity provisions
- Use of the IMDG Code packing instructions
- General and specific packaging requirements and limitations for all
types of packaging
- Selection of correct packaging for transport by sea
Marking, labelling, and placards
- Consignment procedures
- Placarding requirements of cargo transport units
- How to complete the multimodal Dangerous Goods form
Vessels, CTUs Consignments
- segregation and stowage
Accreditation & Certification
- Jordan Ministry Of Education.
- Petra Travel & Tourism Institute.
- Shippers, cargo agents, consolidators, freight forwarders and other agencies involved in the transport of dangerous goods.
- Basic Math Skills.
- Secondary / High School Leaving Certificate / College Diploma /University Degree.
- Good English Skills.
Course Examination Language:
Petra Arab Human Restheirces Development & Ttheirism Sciences Company - a newly established Company with Head Offices in Amman- Jordan to Own, Manage & Operate Academic, Educational & career training Institutes in Jordan, MENA and the Gulf Region in the Travel & Ttheirism IndustrySee all Petra Travel & Tourism Institute courses