- Duration: 12 Hours
- Inform participants on the foundations and principles of dealing with customers fairly and transparently, and how compliance and proper application of the instructions of the Central Bank of Jordan issued in this regard supported by best practices in this field.
- Provide participants with a comprehensive framework to establish the concept of dealing with customers fairly detailed explanation governing instructions to him, including the ideas put forward on how to develop a culture of fairness and transparency, and its impact on the organizational structure and the required reports and disclosures.
- Introduction to international legislation on this matter.
- Jordanian laws and legislation.
- First: advertising and banking products.
- The second axis: the terms of contracts and products.
- Interest / return rate.
- Rights and obligations of all parties.
- The third axis: credit cards.
- Theme IV: commissions and fees.
- Axis V: Accounts rigid.
- Risk management and reporting.
About Institute of Banking Studies
The Central Bank of Jordan began in 1965 to study the necessary means of setting up a team for theoretical and practical training aimed at promoting human cadres of the banking and financial sector and study its employees needs and satisfy their desires to advance their scientific and practical abilities . These efforts culminated in the creation of the Institute of Banking Studies in accordance with Article (37) Paragraph (d) of the Central Bank of Jordan Law and in accordance with the Institute,s Articles of Association No. (69) issued on 1970. The Institute was officially inaugurated on October 9, 1971 and was housed then at the Central Bank,s premises.
In the early 1990,s , the Institute witnessed a new stage ; the construction of the Institute,s permanent headquarter in Tla,a Al Ali , a suburb of the capital Amman . The complex was constructed on an eight dunums plot of land and comprised of administration units, academic and training activities halls, library, laboratories, cafeteria, health clinic and a multipurpose hall. Also , the Institute has two branches, one in Irbid and the other in Aqaba. The purpose of these branches is to widen the distribution of academic and training activities conducted by the Institute to cover the various regions of the Kingdom.See all Institute of Banking Studies courses