- Fees / Price TBA
- Duration TBA
- Locations New Cairo City
- Analog and Digital Transmission Techniques Modulation, equalization, demodulation and signal detection
- Channel Characteristics Loss, delay and noise
- Multiplexing Techniques SDM, FDM, TDM and CDM
- Synchronization Bit and pulse frame synchronization, network synchronization, open / closed loop synchronization
- Basic Switching Techniques Circuit, packet and cell switching techniques
- Theory of Circuit Switching Single and multi-stage switching networks, non-blocking (Clos) switching networks, structure and operation modes of switching networks Blocking probability and design of circuit switched networks for SDM, synchronous TDM and WDM
- Packet Switching and Cell Switching Networks Buffering principles, multi-stage networks (Banyan and Benes networks), self-routing property, Asynchronous Transfer Mode (ATM)
- Basic Formulas of Teletraffic Theory Erlang-B-formula, Erlang-C-formula, Pollaczek-Khintchine-formula
The German University in Cairo, GUC, is an Egyptian Private University founded by the presidential decree 27/2002, according to the law number 101/1992 and its executive regulations number 355/1996.
German university in Cairo/Deutsche Universität in Kairo has been established in 2002 in cooperation with the State Universities of Ulm and Stuttgart, under the patronage of the Egyptian Ministry of Higher Education, the Ministry of Science, Research and Arts, State of Baden- Württemberg, Germany, and supported by the German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD), the German Embassy in Cairo, the Arab/German Chamber of Industry and Commerce (AHK), the Federal Ministry of Education and Research, Germany, The State University of Tübingen and The State University of Mannheim.
The German University in Cairo is an independent, non-profit oriented Egyptian private institution, managed by a consortium of Germans and Egyptians with the vision of building a leading center of excellence in teaching and research that will effectively contribute to the general welfare nationally and internationally and endeavour the scientific, technical, economic and cultural cooperation between Egypt and Germany.See all German University in Cairo (GUC) courses