- Fees / Price TBA
- Duration 1 Day
- Locations SMG Airport Road, Allied Bldg. 3rd Floor Beirut, Lebanon
The purpose of this course is to provide advance information on and interpretation of the requirements of the ISO/DIS 14001:2015 International Standard. Attendees will gain an introduction to the potential changes in the upcoming revision and how these could affect their organization’s environmental management system. The course will also explore the implementation timeframe and the impact on current registrations.
Who Should Attend?
This course is designed for people who need to be familiar with the requirements of the ISO 14001 standard such as but not limited to:
- Senior management
- Those responsible for transition their organization’s EMS to meet the new requirements
- Those considering implementing a new environmental management system
- ISO 14001 auditors and environmental specialists
- Management Representatives
- Operations personnel
- Trainers and consultants
Key Session Topics
- Overview of the draft revision
- High level structure – an explanation of how Annex SL affects environmental management systems and the impact of “the high level structure”
- In depth review of each of the new sections of the draft standard and an interpretation of the requirements of each clause
Sustainable Management Group is a Leading Management Solutions Institute, offering training ctheirses in modern management and effective business and management solutions to corporate and inpidual clients in the countries of Middle East and Africa.
Smg provides knowledge that goes beyond classic learning. At Smg they are dedicated to help organizations achieve business improvement objectives by empotheyring personnel with competencies needed to establish, maintain and improve the management systems. their training and management solutions range from Modern Management Systems, to Heath Care Services, to Anti Money-Laundering, to Green Buildings Services, to Safety Management Systems Software.See all Sustainable Management Group courses