- Locations: Office #112 - Greek Campus 28 Falaki St., Bab El Louk Cairo Egypt
- Duration: 35 Hours
This highly engaging course is designed for audience from all age groups and all positions who aspire for a career as a trainer. Throughout this interactive course the trainees will learn about the different delivery methods, the different learning needs of adults, dealing with different types of audience, planning and developing different types of training, assessing the success of their training.
Learning Outcomes / Modules :
- Basic Communication and Facilitation Skills.
- The Psychology of Adult Learners.
- Training needs analysis.
- The Framework of planning & Developing a training session.
- Assessing & evaluating the success of a training.
- Accomplishment Certificate from the Egyptian Council
About Egyptian Council for Training & Development
a ECTD - Egyptian Council for Training & Development is an educational organization based in Egypt started its activities in July 2013; They aim to improve and develop personal skills and academic knowledge of the Egyptian in a variety of business areas, so as to prepare them for the professional labor market by providing high quality, affordable, and accessible education, with programs led by the best lecturers from the largest universities and educational entities in Egypt.See all Egyptian Council for Training & Development courses