- Fees / Price TBA
- Duration 30 Hours
- Locations Mohie El Din Abou El Ezz
Join one of the most interactive, hands-on Train the Trainer courses in Egypt. "Diplomatic" Training of trainers provides you with lots of practice in order to master training and facilitation techniques as well as the know-how of developing an interactive course curriculum.
Our TOT course will transform you from a new trainer to a professional trainer who feels more comfortable and more competent. You will explore how adults learn and take a systematic approach to delivering training sessions that meet participants' needs.
- Effective communication skills
- Preparation of training briefcases
- Designing slideshows
- Presentation skills
- Managing training activities
- Designing and developing applications and training games
Details of the course
- Preparation of the trainer and methods of presentation and eliminating stage fear and building self-esteem.
- Shifting from conscious to subconscious learning- the complete changing model -how to address one's self- overcoming anxiety.
- Managing anxiety and stress and finding the inner self connection - how to affect others regardless of their persona.
- Methods of training-how to control one's self-image.
- Different stages of the trainer's development- how to start the first training steps of your life successfully.
- How to become a certified trainer in many international training programs.
- What are the sciences required to construct a self-sufficient trainer.
How to organize your material and the training room?
- Elements of success inside the training room
- What are the tools needed to prepare a lecture or a training course
- How to prepare a trainer after and before the training
- How to prepare a lecture for public speaking with 200 audiences
- What is the difference between a meeting with the audience or a training day?
- What are the connections of the stage and how to prepare for a public speaking?
How to create a marketing plan for the trainer
- Dealing with the latest technology
- How to communicate with the media and eliminating the fear of the camera.
- How to dictate the daily payroll and how to write contracts with training centers.
- The tools used for marketing through the course and how to prepare them.
- Tips from training experts on what and what not to do.
A final evaluation for all the participants through a work shop and a presentation for topics from different perspectives.
- You'll get:
- The ability to receive a certified certificate from Ain Shams University
- A certified certificate from diplomatic center in Arabic
- A certified certificate from diplomatic center in English
- You'll also receive a certified Trainer id card from the center.
The center was established recently to include a group of experts in the field or training, and we aim to provide the best learning experience. Our values were set to according to the intellectual needs of the business market. We also break the barriers to give you the ability the gain the necessary knowledge you need for you field and to manage your resources effectively.See all Diplomatic Training & Consulting courses