- Locations: Masaken Sheraton
- Duration: 5 Days
At the end of the program participants will acquire the following:
Identify the essential skills for making persuasive training
Tips to control the floor while conducting the training
The importance of the case studies and business games
Have a better understanding of your presentation competency level
Learn how to make an effective and efficient training
- The basic components of the training
- The integration of the training components:
- The instructor material
- The participant material
- Business games and case studies
- How to put together a presentation
- The audience and the venue
- The opening and agenda review
- The presentation body
- The closing
- Managing the flow of the training material
- Preparation and rehearsals
- How to build positive relation with the audience
- The importance of your voice and your body
- Handling questions
- Gaining control of the floor
About Strategic Vision
Is a fast growing company (Started Jan. 2007) that serves key accounts in different market segments. The company offers a wide array of products and services in training and development, recruitment services, HR and management consultancies.
Our vision is to provide first class management tools that will assist inpiduals and organizations to dramatically improve their performance and achieve their superior goals.
Our mission is to contribute in building the professional base and raising the competency bar of our local and Arab workforce up to the world-class quality standards in order to compete in the international marketplace by providing state of the art tools and techniques as well as applying best business practices.
Our team is a composed of experienced, high caliber, and multinational consultants who are associated with international networks of consultants, professionals and practitioners.
We bridge gaps between advanced management and HR systems, and current processes in the Middle East environment; while balancing practical and proven business models against academic concepts and textbook theories.See all Strategic Vision courses