- Locations: Nasr City
- Duration: 5 Days
To help the participants understand:
- The framework for identifying the company’s training needs.
- The format for developing a Total Company Training Plan
- The framework for measuring training effectiveness based on organizational results and job needs
- To establish a systematic and adopt a formal approach to training and development in the organization.
- To practice and learned group facilitator’s task and skills in experiential learning
- How learning can be applied to aspects of their lives as a trainer
- Framework for identifying Training Needs
- Total Company Training Plan (TCTP)
- Competency Based Training Needs Analysis
- Training Evaluation and Design
- Individual Learning and Group Facilitation Skills
About National Management Institute
Ministry of Planning and Administrative Reform is the prime champion to support the foundation & establishment of the We_They.
The We_They of the Arab Republic of Egypt has been established with a mind set to be a Regional Development Consultant & an implementation arm in the areas of human capital development, administrative capacities development & information technology professional services.
We_They operates as a profit oriented organization while promoting Excellence within the government, private sector’s and the entire MENA region. We_They has established strong ties and relationships with accredited organizations and specialized entities that are internationally recognized. Such network of relations, complements We_They offerings with a wide spectrum of products, services & knowhow's that can be delivered to serve the performance improvement cause of businesses & e-government essentials / capacities (equally).See all National Management Institute courses