- Duration 15 Hours
- Locations Highly Professional Advisors, Cairo, Egypt
This program helps participants to identify the training needs, defining the purpose of development, designing and implementing the training plan to help achieving organizational goals.
- ADDIE Model
- Relating the Competency Matrix to training
- The Skills Matrix.
- Job Enrichment/ Job Enlargement
- Kirkpatrick Model: A Tool to measure training effectiveness.
Training directors and managers, as well as training and development specialists and coordinators. Needs assessment analysts, instructional designers, evaluators of training programs, and individuals in a leadership and support role for the training function.
- Use appropriate methods to identify training needs
- Define the purpose of T& D
- Analyze and sort the training cost
- Define the purpose of evaluation at each of the evaluation levels.
- Differentiate between training methods and forms
- Create and Implement a successful training plan
hpa was founded in 2004 as a joint stock company and is one of the leading companies specialized in the fields of training, consultancy, and recruitmentSee all High Professional Advisors (HPA) courses