- Locations: Highly Professional Advisors, Cairo, Egypt
- Duration: 15 Hours
This program helps participants to identify the training needs, defining the purpose of development, designing and implementing the training plan to help achieving organizational goals.
- ADDIE Model
- Relating the Competency Matrix to training
- The Skills Matrix.
- Job Enrichment/ Job Enlargement
- Kirkpatrick Model: A Tool to measure training effectiveness.
Training directors and managers, as well as training and development specialists and coordinators. Needs assessment analysts, instructional designers, evaluators of training programs, and individuals in a leadership and support role for the training function.
- Use appropriate methods to identify training needs
- Define the purpose of T& D
- Analyze and sort the training cost
- Define the purpose of evaluation at each of the evaluation levels.
- Differentiate between training methods and forms
- Create and Implement a successful training plan
About High Professional Advisors (HPA)
hpa was founded in 2004 as a joint stock company and is one of the leading companies specialized in the fields of training, consultancy, and recruitmentSee all High Professional Advisors (HPA) courses