- Locations: Knowledge Consulting and Training - Cairo, Egypt
- Duration: 10 Days
Join one of the most interactive, hands-on Train the Trainer courses in Egypt. Knowledge’s Training of trainers provides you with lots of practice in order to master training and facilitation techniques as well as the know-how of developing an interactive course curriculum.
Our TOT course will transform you from a new trainer to a professional trainer who feels more comfortable and more competent. You will explore how adults learn and take a systematic approach to delivering training sessions that meet participants' needs.
Our train the trainer course gives you access to practical tools, strategies, and techniques that will make your training dynamic, engaging, and effective. We show you how to optimize your training environment and training programs to achieve outstanding learning results.
Why you should join our TOT course
- Explore a new career as a trainer
- Increase your market value and extend your income stream
- Transition from traditional lecture-based, instructor-centered training to a dynamic, participant-centered, multi-sensory learning format
- Learn how to transfer your knowledge and skills efficiently and effectively
- Acquire new techniques that will dramatically accelerate learners' acquisition of knowledge and skills
- Enrich your personal experience by teaching others
- Learn how to design an interactive course
Who should attend this TOT Course
This program is for anyone involved in training delivery. It provides comprehensive, practical tuition on training best practice that's suitable for both newly appointed trainers and those looking for a practical refresher.
- Upon successful completion of the Train the Trainer course, you will be awarded a Certificate of Achievement and a Transcript with 47.5 re-certification hours approved by HRCI.
- The Train the Trainer course uses a mix of theory, role-plays, practice delivery and exercises to give participants a practical toolkit to deliver engaging training that drives behavioral change. Like all of our courses, it follows our Do-Review-Learn-Apply Model.
Upon completing this Train the Trainer course, you will be able to:
- Identify the characteristics of an exceptional trainer
- Conduct short group training sessions that incorporate key training concepts
- Explain what a solid training program looks like
- Recognize the importance of considering the participants and their training needs, including the different learning styles and adult learning principles
- Enhance your understanding of learning styles and how to accommodate them in the classroom
- Develop an effective training style, using appropriate training aids and techniques
- Understand the key principles of effective communication in a workshop setting
- Explain various methods for making lecture-based programs active
- Describe a needs analysis and why it is a necessary step in any training program
- Know how to write training objectives and evaluate whether these objectives have been met at the end of a training session
- Develop a training program structure
- Develop a plan and prepare for an effective training session
- Present information in a clear, concise, engaging manner
- Participants will demonstrate successful understanding of key concepts during 3 practice presentations throughout the course.
KNOWLEDGE is one of the leading learning and development organizations in Egypt. their hands-on training solutions transform people to a sustainable competitive advantage. they offer unique learning opportunities enabling people to acquire skills that they can apply on their next day in office.
Since their foundation in 2002, it has been their aim to be one of the leading change catalysts in Egypt and the Middle East.See all Knowledge courses