- Price EGP 45,455
- Duration 5 Days
- Locations Petro Tech
By the end of the program, participants will be able to:
- Relate their psychological types and/or learning styles to instructional strategies.
- Analyze the basic assumptions and principles underlying adult learning.
- Write specific instructional learning objectives.
- Prepare an outline for a training program of their choice.
- Plan and deliver a training session relevant to their areas of expertise.
- Assumptions and Principles of Adult Learners
- Characteristics of the Adult Learner
- Implications for the Trainer and the Learner
Personal Style and Instructional Strategies
- Questionnaire/Instrument on Teaching/ Learning Styles
- Linking Style with Instructional Strategies
Designing Training Programs
- Why Write Learning Objectives?
- Critiquing Poorly Written Objectives
- Writing Instructional Learning Objectives (ILOs)
- Main Elements of Program Design
- Preparing an Outline for a Training Session
- Model for Program Design
- Outline of a Training Session
- Blueprint for a Training Session
Choosing the Appropriate Training Method
- From Brainstorming to Case Studies
- Advantages and Disadvantages of Different Methods
- How to Choose a Training Method
- Linking Delivery Methods with Training Content and Adult Learning Principles
Presenting and Delivering Effective Training
- Fundamentals of Effective Speaking
- Verbal and Non-Verbal Components of Communication
- The Passive, Passive-Aggressive and Aggressive Trainer
- Assertiveness Defined
- The Assertive Trainer: Characteristics and Benefits
- Ways to Get Attention and Maintain Interest
- Elements of Effective Feedback
- Delivery and Critique of Training Sessions.
The adage that “knowledge” is power holds very true in this industry. In order to maximize results we are constantly updating and upgrading ourselves. This commitment to ongoing skills development is one of the reasons we are success, the belief that there is a “better way to do things” is what motivates us each and every day. By aligning with us you are going to benefit from our years of expertise in real world scenarios. Classroom learning is great but there is no substitute to real world experience which is what we are bringing to the table.
Billionaire investor Warren Buffett said “price is what you pay but quality is what you get” and that expression is very true. With use we understand that your time is very valuable and you only want the best and most current industry related knowledge which is what we bring to the table. Instead of giving you massive amounts of inaccurate or outdated information you get precisely what you want, the most current knowledge so you can make truly informed decisions that will directly impact productivity and your bottom line. When results are what you are looking for then the choice is clear, we are your partners in success.
Technology has revolutionized the way knowledge is disseminated in throughout the world, what use to take months or even years to reach the masses can be done in a few hours ! In order to remain relevant and viable we need to embrace innovations. The challenge with innovation is knowing when to implement it and what type of return you can expect from it. Instead of risking your time and resources we have the answers for you, Since we are at the vanguard of the industry whenever there is a fruitful innovation we will be there providing you with the information needed to make the right decision.
We understand you may have unique need so we provide a tailored made (bespoke for our U.K. friends) approach that will address your questions in the most conducive manner possible. Respect to us means putting your interests, your needs at the forefront of our mind. You will see how genuine we are and that you not just “some customer” you are our partner in success just as much as we are your partner in success. We firmly believe in the “golden rule”, treat others with graciousness, courtesy and respect. Come experience the difference that quality and respect makes and you will truly be amazed.