- Price TBA
- Duration 3 Days
- Locations Nasr City
This practical course provides a comprehensive foundation for new trainers in training session design, development and delivery. Delegate numbers are restricted to eight to allow time for the use of videos as an aid to training style development.
Is it right for me?
Suitable for new trainers and individuals who are looking to build their skills and confidence in training session planning, preparation and delivery of a variety of training solutions.
What will I learn?
By the end of this course you will be able to:
- Clearly identify the requirements of your training role.
- Write appropriate training objectives.
- Identify appropriate training materials and structure content to meet the objectives of the group.
- Confidently deliver effective training sessions.
- Select and utilise effective visual aids to support your training sessions.
- Overcome difficult situations or problems which can occur during training sessions.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of your training against predetermined objectives.
What will it cover?
The Role of the Trainer
- Why organisations train
- Meeting the needs of the business
- Supporting organisational objectives and strategies
- The qualities of a successful trainer
The Learning Process
- How people learn
- Learning styles - maximising individual development through the learning process
- Identifying trainees - the selection criteria
- Adapting your training style to meet the needs of the groups
Establishing and Meeting Training Objectives
- Establishing and writing objectives - ensuring the success of your training sessions
- Building course content - deciding on depth and scope of material
- Sequencing materials and developing course structure
- Building in questions to support the learning process
Training Methods and Visual Aids
- Using visual aids for maximum effect - selecting appropriate visual aids
- Working with whiteboards and flipcharts
- Using computer-based presentation packages
- Selecting appropriate training methods - trainee analysis
- Trainer-led facilitation and group discussion
- Training methods review - video, syndicate exercises, etc.
- The make-up and structure of groups
- Anticipating and overcoming trainee problems
- Handling difficult trainees
Training Delivery and Evaluation
- Training exercises; design and delivery of training sessions
- Each delegate will undertake practical sessions through the duration of the course
- These encompass the writing of session objectives, content development and training delivery. Video will be used to aid this process.
- Effectively measuring learning outcomes
- Short and long term measurement
- Formulating an action plan
A subsidiary of We_They Strategies Corporation , We_They is a World performance improvement company and a leader in sales and technical training, management consulting, and engineering services.
We help improve your organisational effectiveness through innovative and knowledgeable training, consulting, and business improvement services customised to meet your specific needs. With offices throughout The Middle East, we are strategically positioned to serve you at your locations around the world.See all World Knowledge courses