Packed with tips and techniques, it enables delegates to deliver interactive training sessions that holds their trainees interest and develops their skills and confidence as a trainer of groups. This is recognised by the Institute of Leadership and Management (ILM), UK. This programme equips trainers to train confidently in front of a group keeping all your organisation’s internal training programmes at an equal and professional standard.
- Distinguish the different types of training solutions
- Identify the skills and qualities required to be an excellent trainer
- Demonstrate an appropriate session
- Practice designing and delivering a group training session structure and demonstrate effective questioning techniques
- Display effective use of visual aids
Explore your training goals:
- Encourage Team Work and Unity
- Set your company apart from the competition
- Developing emerging managers
- Increase individual performance
- Stregthen your frontline
- Improve relationship management
- Manage projects more effectively
- Foster a healthy culture
- Support nationalisation programs
Why choose PROTRAINING?
- Our people only care about your people.
- Our approach: Our training is fun anf our results are serious
- Our clients; The best companies in the Middle East look to us to develop their people and shape future performance.
- Our partners: We have long standing partnerships with some of the worlds most leading training and content creaters.