As jobs change and re-training is needed at an increasing rate, more and more managers and team leaders are being called upon to do training that was formerly done by experienced trainers. This workshop is for the non-professional trainer who must develop and conduct training sessions on occasion
- Analyzing training requirements
- Developing learning objectives
- Selecting training methods
- Developing and using training aids
- Developing a training plan
- Using advanced facilitation skills
- Develop and deliver dynamic presentations
- Manage difficult participants
- Handling problem situations
- Using your training skills
- Incorporate diversity into learning events
- Evaluate participants, materials and training events
Advanced Studies and Training Centre was established in the to bring together local business inpiduals with professional international trainers, with a view to facilitate learning
Keeping in mind the different cultural persity in Dubai, They offer trainings in a variety of subjects in both English and Arabic languages.
It is our mission to engage people in learning that inspires them to be involved and take action.
Our services – from leadership coaching and development to employee motivation – reflect our belief that engaged and inspired people build success in businesses.
Advanced Studies and Training Centre creates highly structured customized learning programs that engage people, They help build success and inspire people to envision and achieve shared goals.
Advanced Studies and Training Centre provides trainings and development programs in a variety of fields.See all Advanced Studies & Training Centre courses
Training Related Questions
Unanswered //Jul 13, 2017 Training, Teaching and Education