- Price AED 3,305
- Duration 3 days
- Timings 11am to 4pm
- Locations Garhoud
Aviation Training Center LLC is an approved Institute by KHDA (Knowledge and Human Development Authority) and offers highly interactive courses which focus on value addition by updating with modern training tools and methods.
Our ergonomically correct furnishings and ambiance of the class are a tremendous assistance in this comfortable atmosphere.
ATC has fully committed, passionate and well experienced group of certified facilitators ready and willing to work with participants.
Who is this course for?
Trainers, Instructors, Manager, Supervisors, Future Trainers involved in classroom and on-the-job training.
This course is to infuse booster into seasoned professionals, as well as for fresh trainers who needed to be transformed as pros.
How will I benefit from taking this course?
- Identify the characteristics of an exceptional trainer.
- Explain how adults differ from children in the way they learn.
- Understand different learning styles and adapt training as necessary.
- Develop a plan and prepare for an effective training session.
- Internalize needs analysis with its value for any training program.
- Explain various methods for making lecture-based programs active.
- Present information in a clear, concise, engaging manner.
- Use a variety of training techniques to stimulate participation.
- Utilize the different levels of evaluation and when to use each.
How will I be assessed?
Participants will have the opportunity to conduct a short group training session that incorporates these training concepts.
Aviation Training Center aims to pioneer training services and position as a Training Center that offers a comprehensive and flexible portfolio of specialized aviation and soft skills training programs. Their unique Professional Development Programs equip companies' professionals to acquire, maintain, and improve their skills to address the increasingly sophisticated and rapidly growing market needs.
ATC endeavors to be a professional and progressive training organization, offering flexible and tailored training to educate, inspire and motivate individuals and businesses community to meet future challenges.
They work with industry stakeholders to provide excellent training and support, which will improve the skills both for employers and for people within the local and wider community.See all Aviation Training Center (ATC) courses
Training Related Questions
Unanswered //Jul 13, 2017 Training, Teaching and Education