- Duration: 2 Days
- Call: +971 4 2753240
Overall grounding in trade finance products in relation to the customer needs and the themes, trends and tactics in the market-place.
Trade; State of the market and trade flows.
- Trade finance fundamentals.
- Corporate business dynamics; drivers of trade finance requirements.
- Organisation and reporting of trade focussed client calls.
- Supply chain finance.
- Trade operations.
- Capital, credit and compliance trends.
- Relevance of trade finance for corporate credit applications.
- Selected tools and reference materials.
- Delivered as a Cash and Trade offering as part of their regional calendar open to all banks or alternatively on-site at your offices (for between 15-20 candidates) by CMM Trade Partner.
- Each staff member nominated to the course to be trained to a best international bank practice standard.
- The training is case study and proprietary research based and is around proven methodologies.
- Each candidate can be graded, confidentially, at the end of the programme based on their individual and team performance.
The course is aimed at personnel with grounding in core banking skills, whose current or future responsibilities entail trade finance related activities and those with experience of trade finance related customer calling, product sales/management, credit administration/risk management, trade operations or customer service, such as:-
– Relationship Managers
– Trade Product
– Trade Operations
– Trade Customer Service
About Cash & Trade
CTM is owned by Cash Management Matters (CMM) www.cashmanagementmatters.com, the leading Cash Management and Trade Finance and Services advisory boutique, that has uniquely operated within the niche cash and trade flow sector for many years across the GCC and worked with banks, corporates, accountancy firms and regulators to deliver transparency, efficiency and improved profits and talent in terms of infrastructure, product range and client satisfaction.See all Cash & Trade courses