- Locations: 1378 Amman, 11953, Jordan
- Duration: 13 Hours
- Familiarize participants with the sense of Foreign Trade and its elements.
- Inform participants on the most important documents required in foreign trade.
- To familiarize the participants of the importance of the role of foreign trade financing in documentary credits And bills receivable.
- Provide participants with the content of the bank guarantee and the characteristics that distinguished them and their use.
- Inform participants on the practical procedures for the issuance of guarantees and identified and canceled.
- Introduce participants to the difference between the bank guarantee and letter of guarantee.
- Documentary Credits:
- Definition of the documentary credit.
- Types of documentary credits.
- Terms of delivery.
- Modes of transport.
- Reliance documents.
- Documentary conditions.
- Payment terms in the credits.
- Bills of collection:
- A general idea of â€‹â€‹clean bills of collection.
- The definition of policies documentary collection.
- Types of policyholders.
- Home documents.
- Payment Terms in bills of collection.
- Foreign trade financing from the credit
- The relationship between the commercial department Credit Management.
- The risks of letters of credit and collection policies of the credit.
- Definition and importance of bank guarantees.
- Bank guarantee and letter of guarantee.
- The importance of the bank guarantee as one of the financing tools
- Parties to the bank guarantee
- The main types of banking ensure
- Types of guarantees by the nature of the applicant
- Types of guarantees by purpose
- Guarantees the interview, its mechanisms, conditions, and provisions
- Adopting Escrow (STANDBY L / C)
- Contractual relations in the field of Banking Guarantees
- Demand mechanisms and Payment
- Turn off payment
- Settlement of Disputes
- Bank guarantees amendments
- Cancel bank guarantees
- The risk of bank guarantees.
- Models for texts.
About Institute of Banking Studies
The Central Bank of Jordan began in 1965 to study the necessary means of setting up a team for theoretical and practical training aimed at promoting human cadres of the banking and financial sector and study its employees needs and satisfy their desires to advance their scientific and practical abilities . These efforts culminated in the creation of the Institute of Banking Studies in accordance with Article (37) Paragraph (d) of the Central Bank of Jordan Law and in accordance with the Institute,s Articles of Association No. (69) issued on 1970. The Institute was officially inaugurated on October 9, 1971 and was housed then at the Central Bank,s premises.
In the early 1990,s , the Institute witnessed a new stage ; the construction of the Institute,s permanent headquarter in Tla,a Al Ali , a suburb of the capital Amman . The complex was constructed on an eight dunums plot of land and comprised of administration units, academic and training activities halls, library, laboratories, cafeteria, health clinic and a multipurpose hall. Also , the Institute has two branches, one in Irbid and the other in Aqaba. The purpose of these branches is to widen the distribution of academic and training activities conducted by the Institute to cover the various regions of the Kingdom.See all Institute of Banking Studies courses