- Fees / Price TBA
- Duration 4 Days
- Location Egypt
This course is designed to cover all the necessary steps for terms of payment with respect to Incoterms taking into consideration buyer and sellers' obligations as well as documentry credit and collection.
By the end of the course, participants will be able to:
- Know various sources of export finance;
- Prepare an export quotation worksheet;
- Identify the main steps to prepare a complete and accurate commercial invoice;
- Understand the common terminology of international trade (Incoterms);
- Discover and mitigate the risk associated to various terms of payment;
- Apply various methods of payment for international trade; and
- Link between letter of credit, Insurance documentation and bill of coding.
- The concepts and methods of export finance
- International sales contracts
- Incoterms 2000
- Terms of payments
- Classification and legal aspects of documents
Who Should Attend
- Export specialists
- Logistic specialists
- Marketing managers
FTTC is a non-profit autonomous training institute under the auspices of the Ministry of Trade and Industry "MTI". FTTC aims at developing Egyptian export competitiveness through providing training services to enhance and empoTheyr exporters' skills, knowledge and capabilities.
FTTC is accredited and acknowledged by different international institutes and organizations specialized in the field of export promotion. FTTC is certificated according to the international standard ISO 9001.See all Foreign Trade Training Center courses