- Price AED 3,500
- Duration 5 Days
- Locations Garhoud
Who Should Attend?
Individuals, managers, supervisors and all those who are engaged in TQM implementation and improving organizational performance
This programme is for people to effectively develop their Supervisory Management Skills. The course clearly defines the role of a supervisor, and also the most common difficulties a supervisor will face in the workplace. Clear guidelines are given on each topic, together with comprehensive training materials that form a very useful working manual. Practical exercises and case studies are used to develop the skills and techniques a successful supervisor needs in their everyday working environment.
By the end of the program, participants will be able to:
- Define supervisory roles and related competencies.
- Apply goal setting and planning in order to obtain commitment of others.
- Organize their time and use delegation as a tool to empower their staff.
- Energize and inspire their team for better performance.
- Demonstrate coaching techniques to manage performance of others.
- Identify team members' training needs in order to develop them
Abu Hail Management and Administration Training (ABH) is a Professional Corporate training Centre established in Dubai in the year 2013. The aim of the centre is to provide specialized corporate training solutions which are effectively customized to meet the training needs of internal and external clients.
Our trainings programs are provided by experienced and dynamic instructors with proven success records and our courses are provided in a manner that ensures maximum transfer of knowledge and skills to participants. At the end of the course, participants will acquire competencies that will optimize their capabilities and increase their efficiencies.See all Abu Hail Training Institute courses