- To Improve Critical Thinking & Problem Solving Skills of Managers & How to Apply TQM
Who should attend
- First Line & Middle Managers
- Describe problem solving modalities and models
- Discuss how applying modalities and models promote effective management
- Develop good working relationships with staff based upon strengths and weaknesses
- Discuss and apply effective management decisions through critical thinking skills
- Apply models and modalities to solve staff problems and resolve staff conflicts
- Develop an action plan for crisis management, emergencies and complaints
- Discuss and apply Total Quality Management (TQM) techniques in operations
- Use resources for more information and tools about management modalities and models
About MERL Egypt
MERL is a leading international provider of training and consultancy.
We are committed to increasing your competitive edge through the provision of excellent management training and skills
Our experience and professional consulting strengths include an extensive knowledge of private industry, business and government enterprises.
Our unique facilitative approach takes into account cultural and organizational systems to enable superior results..
In the world of today, it is not simply a case of having necessary professional skills; people must develop interpersonal skills alongside their ability
to handle the changes brought about by technological progress.
MERL aims to make a difference.
The need for leading-edge training has never been as important; it is the basis upon which performance can be measured in an increasingly competitive market place.
MERL is a training and consulting company dedicated to increasing our clients competitive edge through the improved performance of their human and capital assets. We aspire to make significant and lasting improvements in our clients strategic focus and business performance.See all MERL Egypt courses