- Price AED 10,836
- Duration 5 days, 35 hours
- Timings 10am to 5pm
- Location Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Why study this course ?
We are considered one of the most highly acclaimed training center directed to aid companies and business organizations.
We have trained more than 8000 trainees since 2003
Who is this course for?
- Professionals and Support staff working in Quality Management, Production Management, Supply Chain Management, Logistics, Purchasing, Supplier Development,
- Performance Management Systems, Process Management & Human Resources
What will I learn?
- Improvement Tools and Methodologies
- Introduction to Total Quality Management (TQM) Concepts
- Benchmarking as a Tool to Improve Quality and Business Processes
- Elements of a Continuous Improvement Process
- The Success Elements of TQM
How will I benefit from taking this course?
- Realize the importance of quality models.
- Understand TQM philosophy.
- Use TQM improvement tools to enhance customer satisfaction and improve processes within their organizations.
- Gain an understanding of other widely used improvement methodologies.
Entry requirements ?
- Certificate years of experience
- Educational certificates
SAC For Training is considered to be one of the most highly acclaimed training centers directed to aid the companies and business organizations in Kingdome of Saudi Arabia. It has been successful in reaching the highest level of proficiency and efficiency.
Training is given to prepare trainees in various work fields and different managerial levels, to enable them to develop adequate and move precise managerial and technical policies so that their organizations can become more competitive and adaptable to market changes.
Our Programs are established to provide general education and career-oriented courses to the general public, as well as to public and private organizations, companies and entities seeking human resource enrichment for their employees.
Our programs are committed to the principle of “learning is a lifelong process.” The activities should make a direct contribution to the education and well-being ofKingdome of Saudi Arabia and the Middle East. Therefore, we offer opportunities for people of all ages to participate in non-credit, non-degree, professional training programs and personal enhancement courses in a variety of formats, specifically designed to meet the needs of both local and expatriate learners.
In order to meet the highest professional standards and to relate to the needs of our students and clients, our programs are committed to maintaining the highest (ethical).
Our training Center today has the capability and the ambition to confront the new challenges created by the restructuring of the world economy. This in num which has opened up new opportunities for contract training, in particular, as well as other kinds of consultation and human resource development activities.See all Skills and Ability Company (SAC) - UAE courses