- Locations: Tahrir St, ElDokki.
- Duration: 48 Hours
The demand for qualified trainers covering various areas of training is widespread in today’s market. Being an effective trainer is an acquired skill that the marketplace demands.
The TOT Program will help you expose your natural potential as a trainer while giving you the basic, yet essential, skills needed to effectively train and develop others. In this program you will learn how to become a professional trainer, identify training needs, build effective training materials and how to understand and assess your audience.
The TOT program will get you on your way to working as a professionally trained freelance or corporate trainer.
Fundamentals of Training
- What makes training effective
- Types of training
- Skills and attributes of an effective trainer
- How to provide an inclusive learning environment
- The principles of adult learning
- VAK learning styles
- Presentation mechanics
- Communication model
- No No Words
- Barriers to learning
Prepare Training Session
- Determine objective
- Mind map the content
- Build presentation mechanics
- Close out
- Why have session plans?
- Create a session plan
Assess the Learning
- Designing effective assessments
- Delivering and administering assessment
- Assessment tools
- Feedback Sandwich
Design and develop training materials
- Games & exercises
- Interactive sessions (brainstorming – focus groups- … etc.)
- Deliver your presentation
- Visual Aides
- Receive Group Feedback
- Peer feedback
- Program review
- Wrap up
At the program completion, the participants will be able to:
- Design a training program targeted for adult learners
- Plan the delivery of a course by ensuring that all the key elements of effective training are present
- Learn how to communicate one’s message effectively
- Develop techniques to overcome barriers to learning
- Prepare and deliver a training session
- Learn to construct assessments to validate the learning
- Gain techniques for providing encouragement and coaching during the training process
- Create post-training evaluation forms
- Evaluate their peers and also receive feedback from them during class
This Program is designed for:
- Managers and team leaders who conduct training as a part of their job duties.
- Those who want to enter the field of training.
About High Professional Advisros(HPA)
hpa was founded in 2004 as a joint stock company and is one of the leading companies specialized in the fields of training, consultancy, and recruitment .
- their experience in the Egyptian labor market extended to more than 10 years.
- their previous business with the largest local and international organizations working in Egypt reflects the history of hpa and the applied quality standard.
- All their Calibers, Consultants and trainers are professionals with practical
- experiences at seniority or managerial levels to guarantee a high level of accuracy and effectiveness of professional experience acquired by their Participants.
- All of their Training programs are designed and tailored to their clients with the utmost accuracy by their Research and Development pision, based on the real needs of their client and the labor market to keep their Participants updated with what’s current in the market.
- their team believes that the real development of knowledge and skills depends on participation, practicing and benefits from the experiences and expertise not on memorization and lecturing.
- they are distinguished by their Knowledge and database of the real labor
- market’s needs that are derived by their team of hundreds of consultants,
- professionals, experts, managers and also the decision-makers of companies and organizations in a various fields of economic and business activities in Egypt. This emphasizes the size of experiences they are always keen to provide to their clients.
- Besides training they also provide Recruitment and Consulting services, which allow us to add a vision, and expertise to their clients.
- hpa training programs’ certificates are accredited by more than 5 of the
- largest international professional bodies specialized in training all over the world.
- hpa applies international standards in quality measurements and test systems and is an Internationally Accredited Testing Center.