Training became an essential issue in every corporation. However, not all the employees are well equipped to deliver trainings even internal ones. This course is about helping those who need to internally train –or further become professional trainers- their teams and get the best out of their delivered training session.
- At the end of the course, participants have understood the basics of adult learning and are able to train a group in full respect of the methods, techniques and tools for adult learning. For regular trainers: participants are also able to identify training needs, to design training sessions and to ensure a proper follow-up of a course both for the clients (evaluation) and for the trainees (knowledge transfer)
Learn How To
At this program's conclusion, participants should be able to:
- The learning process and learning styles
- Plan and prepare for training programmes
- Understand how to effectively deliver training programmes
- Be better able to effectively coach others
- Know how to involve the group and stimulate motivation
- Know how to read and adjust to the group
- Delivering successful trainings
- Make a good presentation (presentation skills are included)
- How to communicate with trainees
Introduction to Learning
- The Training Cycle
- Learning Exercise & Learning Cycle
- Left & Right Brains
- Being An Instructor
Part I: Before the Training
- Training Objectives & Roles
- Training Material
- Training Venue & Logistics
Part II: During the Training
- Train the Trainees
- Trainer Positioning
- Training Environment
- Reinforcement & Achievement
Part III: After the Training
- Selecting training and evaluation methods
- Assessing and summarizing training experiences
- Assessing impact of training event
- Reporting evaluation results
- Applying outcomes of evaluation and review
- How to keep them learning after you've stopped teaching
Who should attend?
- We propose training of trainers for
- Occasional/Beginners trainers
- Regular/advanced trainers
- HR specialist
- Filling in the registration form, in details, and answering all the questions at the back of the registration comprehensively.
- Making a pre course interview with the head section.
- Participates should have a proven proficiency in written and spoken English(optional)
In 2001 Hi-Q Academy started with one computer branch at 8th Moheb Street, Tanta, Gharbia governorate, Egypt with 2 computer labs and staff consisted of five administrators and three instructors. HI-Q started with great partner like Microsoft gold partner and focusing on offering computer ctheirses for adults who seek job opportunities. Hi-Q was the first training center in Tanta that offer computer ctheirses with new, different and modern style that attract big numbers of people and achieved, for their clients, trust in a place that could be a good substitute for them instead of traveling to Cairo to get what they need. HI-Q Academy offered all Microsoft and Cisco ctheirses with theyll experienced instructors from inside and outside Tanta, they also started offer computer ctheirses for kids that helped so much in raising people awareness with the important of learning computer from young ages. Hi-Q Academy marketing plan along with innovate ideas in advertising gave it a great push forward in having good marketing share.
In 2004 their second Languages and soft skills was opened at 16th Botros Street, Tanta, Gharbia governorate, Egypt with five labs and at this moment their staff reached ttheynty administrators and over than fifty instructors.
In 2005 their main branch has expanded with another three computer labs with one lab for their international exams, VUE/PROMETRIC.
In 2008 Zagazek Branch was opened with a franchise protocol.
In 2009 Mahlla Branch was opened with a franchise protocol.
In 2009 Qatar branch was opened.
In 2012 they are expected to move to their new branch in Down Town in Tanta, Gharbia governorate, Egypt in one big place for their company.See all Hi Q Academy courses