In this course, participants will learn how to spread financial statements, analyze the asset conversion cycle, describe asset-based lending, develop cash flow projections and historical cash flow statements, and explain the key components of loan agreements.
- Identify the different financial statements.
- Explain the asset conversion cycle.
- Describe asset-based lending.
- Determine historical and future cash flows.
- Describe the terms, conditions and collateral requirements in the loan agreement.
Course Outline:Module 1: Financial Statements
- Types of financial statements
- Spreading financial statements
- Balance sheet and income statement analysis
Module 2: The Asset Conversion Cycle
- Lending basics
- Evaluate the company›s ability to complete the asset conversion cycle • Risks encountered during the asset conversion cycle
- How to derive the asset conversion cycle from the financial statements • Case study
Module 3: Asset-based Lending
- The concept of asset-based lending
- Asset-based lending
- When to engage in asset-based lending
- The difference between cash flow lending and asset-based lending • Examples
- Case study
Module 4: Cash Flow
- Cash flow projections
- Cash flow assumptions
- Projected cash flow
- Cash flow and the lending decision
A specialized and unique service provided by EBI's Research and Awareness Department. At the Egyptian Banking Institute, we produce publications every year about the EBI’s business performance, our charitable giving, our efforts to reduce the impact of our businesses on the environment, and other measures of our sustainability.See all Egyptian Banking Institute courses