You will become familiar with the concepts and achieve proficiency in the application principles of The Open Group Architecture Framework (TOGAF®).
Upon successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
- Identify the Components of The Open Group Architecture Framework
- Describe and apply the TOGAF® Architecture Development Method (ADM)
- Describe and apply the TOGAF® ADM Guidelines and Techniques to support the application of the ADM
- Describe the components of the TOGAF® Enterprise Continuum
- Describe and use the TOGAF® Reference Models
- Describe and use the TOGAF® Architecture Capability Framework
This course is designed for students who wish to learn the basic concepts of enterprise architecture and The Open Group Architecture Framework (TOGAF®), and to understand the advantages that using an architecture framework - particularly TOGAF® - can bring to an organization. This course is for the individual whose job responsibilities include designing, implementing, and managing Enterprise Architecture programs; aligning Information Technology and Data/Information systems with Business Systems; managing business, data/information, and technology systems; managing organizational change, transformation, and improvement initiatives. It also provides the fundamental knowledge needed to pass the Level 1 and Level 2 TOGAF® Certification examinations.
About Infocenter Training Institute
infocenter IT workshops are carefully designed to assist all IT personnel who are expected to jump right into projects implementation within a limited time frame in order to prepare and upgrade their skills. These workshops are a deep dive into the “HOW TO” scenarios, designed based on our experienced trainers. Real life examples are implemented into most of the hands-on training in a way that minimizes the gap between what is learned and what is required. This type of hands on training is mandatory to summarize the big picture of every product.See all Infocenter Training Institute courses