- Location Online
- Duration: 90 hours
The TOEIC Official Learning and Preparation Course content uses real-life workplace scenarios and over 1,000 authentic
TOEIC test questions to help you strengthen and practice the skills that are specifically tested on the TOEIC Listening and
Reading test. No other online course is better designed to help you build the English skills you need for everyday
workplace situations as well as succeed on the TOEIC test.
Who is this course for?
Professionals wanting to improve their everyday English language skills.
What will I learn?
Three progressive learning modules from high beginner through advanced
- Eight topic-based skill building units per module
- Interactive exercises that reflect meaningful, real-life workplace situations and tasks
- Voice narration in the same voices you'll hear on the actual TOEIC test
- Automated score report complete with an estimate of your TOEIC score range as well as diagnostic feedback similar to
- the official score report
- An assessment of your strengths and areas where you can improve along with suggestions about what lessons you
- might want to repeat
How will I benefit from taking this course?
Will improve one’s chances of succeeding in the TOEIC test.
How will I be assessed?
Practice test that is graded online.
Established in 1996, the AMIDEAST/UAE field office provides testing, professional development training, English language training, and advising and scholarship program services and solutions throughout the seven Emirates that comprise the United Arab Emirates. AMIDEAST/UAE currently has offices in Abu Dhabi, Dubai, and Sharjah in order to serve a diverse clientele of Emirati nationals, international students, and expatriates who need testing and training services for educational and business purposes.See all AMIDEAST courses