- Locations: 4 wadi El Nil St. Ø§Ù„Ù…Ø¹Ø§Ø¯ÙŠ Ù…ØØ§ÙØ¸Ø© Ø§Ù„Ù‚Ø§Ù‡Ø±Ø©â€¬ Egypt
- Duration: 4 Weeks
- Full length sample exams .
- Audiocassettes to prepare you for the listening questions found on the TOEFL
- Complete test description and the best test
- Taking tips for the computer
- Expert strategies and analysis of each subject area tested on the exam including . reading .comprehension . grammar . structure And writing
- A vocabulary list for the TOEFL test
- Expert coaching form test prep professionals
The purpose of the TOEFL is to evaluate the English proficiency of people whose first language is not English . The IBI TOEFL preparation course is a course that includes 2 hours per class of 1 hour per day of test practice in the language computer laboratory .The student must pass IBI placement test and his / her level must be at least intermediate to be able to join the courses.
About Instructive British Institute
The Instructive British Institute is not a business organization which aims at achieving material gain, but it intends to provide knowledge about languages, computers as well as other sciences. The Instructive British Institute (We_They) is officially registered under the Ministry of education. It has also specialized in conversation in the following languages: English- French- German- Spanish- Italian, as well as Arabic language for foreigners (both standard and colloquial). There is also a special department for the Islamic studies for non – Arabic nativesSee all Instructive British Institute courses