- Location: Garhoud - Dubai
- Duration: Upto 2 Weeks
This test preparation course, developed by the experts who create, administer and score the TOEFL test, will help English language learners improve their skills.
This course will help you understand what you can do to achieve your best score. Instructors will guide you through each section (reading, listening, speaking and writing) and explain the kinds of questions you can expect using archived past test questions. You will receive valuable advice, including how to register for the test, how it is scored and how to prepare.
What will you learn?
- How to improve your English language skills
- A broad understanding of the four sections of the TOEFL test: reading, listening, speaking and writing
- Helpful tips to prepare you for the TOEFL Test
- How the TOEFL Test is scored
About Al Itqan Language Center
We believe in the advantages of understanding and speaking in myriad languages. At Al Itqan center, we impact expert language training in Arabic, Urdu, french, English and Hindi through specialized courses that are simple and fun.
At Alitqan Center, we accurately assess the student’s language potential and urgency to learn. We also focus on corporate learner’s who sometimes face difficulty at their workplace to communicate their ideas and opinions due to language bars.
Everybody learns differently. Adapting to a new language may vary from one student to the other. We specialize in providing language training at each student’s own personal learning pace and time.See all Al Itqan Language Center courses
- 120 hours TEFL / TESOL Lead Academy
AED 1,433Duration: Upto 6 Hours
- TEFL Certificate Alpha Academy
AED 1,028Duration: Upto 9 Hours
- Grammar for IELTS PTE TOEFL Bait Al Hikmah Management Consultancy
AED 953Duration: Upto 2 Weeks Live virtual classroom