The TOEFL ( test of English as a foreign language ) test is based on the most up-to date information.
The course contains a variety of materials which together provide a comprehensive TOEFL preparation program.
TOEFL modules in brief:
The computer-based TOEFL test has four sections:
- Listening measures the ability to understand the spoken English
- Structure measures the ability to recognize language that is appropriate for standard written English.
- Reading measures the ability to understand short passages that are similar in topic and style to academic texts used in America or United kingdoms colleges and universities.
- Writing measures the ability to write in English on an assigned topic.
The paper-based test has three sections:
- Listening Comprehension measures the ability to understand spoken English.
- Structure and Written Expression measures the ability to recognize standard written English.
- Reading Comprehension measures the ability to read and understand no technical material.
- The Test of Written English (TWE) is also required for everyone taking the paper-based test. Test takers are given 30 minutes to write a short essay on an assigned topic.
About RAK International Institute
RAK International is a multifaceted training and development institution approved by the ministry of education UAE, with state of the art facilities for training in information technology, academic, professional courses and languages.
Each course is tailor made to suit the requirement of the students so as to make it more efficient, cost-effective and helps provide one to one attention by the instructors.
- Approved from Ministry of Education, U.A.E.
- Microsoft Certified Partner.
- Authorized Prometric Testing Center.
- State of the Art Labs with Network & Internet Facilities.
- Practical & Flexible Quality Courses.
- Environment Conductive to Learning.
- Experienced & Highly Qualified Faculty.
- Separate Classrooms for Ladies.