- Fees / Price EGP 550
- Duration 40 Hours
- Locations 21a Syria Street
To take the International English Language Testing System test (IELTS) or the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL), test takers need to acquire basic skills that ASEB offers in a forty-eight-hour class using the up-to-date material whether for General / Academic IETLS as or IBT / Local TOEFL. ASEB’s preparation courses aim at guaranteeing the test taker will attain the desired scores.
General IELTS :
- Mostly needed by those willing to travel or immigrate to an English speaking country where the test taker is under the obligation of attaining certain scores as proof of language proficiency.
Academic IELTS :
- Mostly needed by those willing to study abroad either for under or post graduate studies. The test taker is under the obligation of attaining certain scores as proof of language proficiency.
Local TOEFL :
- Stipulated by all Egyptian universities and faculties on all those wishing to continue with their post-graduate studies whether for Diploma, Masters or PHD level. Each college specifies a certain score and the certificate has to be submitted before finishing the study. The local TOEFL certificate is also required by some multi-national companies prior to applying to certain jobs. The test is available in two formats: Paper-based Test (PPT) and Computer-based Test (CBT).
Internet-based TOEFL :
- Stipulated by many Universities and faculties around the world where each college or university specifies a certain score and the certificate has to be submitted during the application stage. Moreover, the IBT TOEFL certificate is sometimes required for travel purposes whether these may be for study, immigration or even work. The test is only available online at authorized test centers.
World class specialist educators/lecturers
Dedicated customer service
Flexible approach to study
Large range of courses
World accepted accredited certificates
Provision of convenient facilities and learning aidsSee all Aseb Academy courses