- Location: DIFC - Dubai
- Duration: 5 Weeks
- Timings: Part Time, Flexible options
Prepare for your TOEFL with the best trainers in the industry who can guide you through the program with everything you require to score higher.
The company’s TOEFL division, focuses exclusively on preparing students for the TOEFL. Because different students learn in different ways, we offer three types of courses:
- Group course: The cheapest option, with unlimited access to all group classes – forever
- Individual course: The most customisable option, with one-to-one attention from trainers
- Hybrid course: Our most popular course; the best of both worlds!
Example modules/topics covered:
- 15 Classroom sessions of 2 hours each
- 10 Full length Practice Tests and necessary study material
- Specific focus on TOEFL components – Listening, Reading, Writing & Speaking ending with a final overview of time management and techniques to ace the exam
Entry requirements :
- Any student preparing for the TOEFL for university requirements or visa requirements
- An English intermediate level of comprehension and communication is necessary to successfully complete the program
About Prep Zone
Prep Zone offers world class Test Prep and Admissions Consulting services to the most ambitious students and professionals worldwide. If you need to prepare for college or an MBA, Prep Zone is your one stop partner.
Founded in 2006, and staffed by graduates of the world’s leading universities, Prep Zone soon became Singapore’s largest and most acclaimed test prep company, before establishing in Dubai and Shanghai. Apart from teaching all major standardised tests, it uniquely creates and conducts its own specialised admissions tests for prestigious international institutions such as INSEAD, Euromed, ESMT and the Indian School of Business.
The traditional approach to preparing for a standardised test, of simply going through many of each question type, is inefficient, no guarantee, and in our experience poor value for money. Preparing for your test involves, in addition to question practice, honing the same skills required for success in life and business: strategy, focus, and confidence.See all Prep Zone courses