- Price EGP 22,727
- Duration 6 Sessions
- Locations Cairo, Egypt
This is a "TOEFL Classic Course In-Person" with 24 class teaching hours. It takes place In-Person over 6 sessions.
Every Manhattan Review TOEFL course is intensive and rigorous. We will teach you what you need to know in the least amount of time. You will learn a deconstructive approach to confidently approach the TOEFL exam, and then apply these techniques to practice questions, inside and outside of class.
Manhattan Review has created unique TOEFL prep material for students, who are serious in achieving a top score and are looking to unlock their full potential in the TOEFL test.
- Our preparation is tailored towards busy professionals. We will teach you what you need to know in the least amount of time.
- Manhattan Review’s programs focus on enabling students to understand the content in-depth rather than a download of voluminous basic knowledge interspersed with tricks.
- Manhattan Review is solely focused on students seeking top scores, unlike many test prep companies that address the mass market.
- Manhattan Review is extremely selective when hiring its teaching staff. We not only look for individuals who have attained great test results, but also pay special attention that candidates have a passion for teaching and a track record inspiring others.
Created by a B-School Professor:
- Manhattan Review’s programs are created and supervised by Prof Dr Joern Meissner, a tenured business school professor. Do you rather want to take a prep course created by MBAs, or by the professor who taught these MBAs?