Course detailsThe TOEFL (Test Of English as a Foreign Language) measures the English proficiency of students wishing to enter college, university or the workplace in English-speaking academic/professional settings. TOEFL is recognized throughout the world by universities and businesses and measures your English proficiency.
The TOEFL is an entrance exam used by several top schools to ascertain international students' aptitude within the English language. The test is used to determine the language abilities of non-native English speaker by testing abilities in speaking, listening, reading and writing skills in English.
As with IELTS, Our lessons focus on the following:
- Develop the four core English language skills.
- Apply the core skills to practice exams.
- Practice sessions on mock standardized examinations and the types of academic subject matter.
- Apply general test taking skills, critical thinking skills and time management.
- (1 hour lecture + 1 hour Lab)
We are offering both Academic and General Training programs.
Updated on 25 January, 2017
About Excellist learning center
- TOEFL Master: Practice+Mock Test EduSynch
AED 147Duration: Upto 150 Hours
- TOEFL Test Preparation E2Language
AED 253Duration: 6 Months
- Grammar for IELTS PTE TOEFL Bait Al Hikmah Management Consultancy
AED 953Duration: Upto 2 Weeks Live virtual classroom