The Teaching Knowledge Test (TKT) is a test of the skills you need to be successful in teaching English to speakers of other languages. It is suitable for teachers of all age groups and abilities. There are various test modules available - you can sit as many as you wish in one session.
Who should take this exam?
- TKT gives you an internationally accepted qualification that proves your language-teaching abilities. The qualification is suitable if you are a new teacher and want to build your confidence and skills, or if you are an experienced teacher and want to specialise in a certain area, or are starting to teach English for the first time.
- TKT is also a good foundation if you want to study for a further qualification in teaching English, such as the CELTA or Delta.
- You don’t need any formal English qualifications to take the test.
What modules are available?
- You can choose to take any of the TKT modules in combination or on their own.
Core modules 1-3
- TKT Module 1: Background to language teaching
- TKT Module 2: Planning for language teaching
- TKT Module 3: Classroom management
- TKT Knowledge about language (KAL)
- TKT Content and Language Integrated Learning (CLIL)
- TKT Young Learners (YL)
delta.hpa International offers professional certification programs in the fields of Accounting, Auditing, Finance, Logistics, Marketing and Human Resources including: CPA, CFA, CMA, CIA, CTP, CSCP, HRBP, HRMP, DipIFR, FMP, ACCA, FP&A, FFAC, Professional Cources in Marketing and IFRS; catering for both public classes and tailored in-house training.See all delta.hpa Academy courses