- Duration: 3 Days
IBM Maximo Asset Management 7.5 provides functions you can use to automate work processes related to any application and record type. This course provides solid, general concepts for you to start developing your own workflow processes. Through hands-on lab exercises, you gain experience with all related development and security applications. If your workflow processes are developed by consultants, this course can facilitate working with those consultants to obtain the optimal value from the product. This course is not intended to teach you how to redesign your business processes. However, a workflow implementation methodology is used throughout the course and can act as a guide for your workflow implementations.
This intermediate-level course is for: Workflow implementation team members Workflow managers for Service Desk or IBM Tivoli Asset Management for IT operations Evaluators of IBM Maximo Asset Manager Workflow for use in their organizations IBM Maximo Asset Manager administrators
Students should have:
- Maximo 7.5 Fundamentals (TR571GB) or equivalent experience.
- Using process analysis, including a step-by-step approach to implement workflows to automate a business process
- Creating and validating workflows
- Implementing the process, including starting workflow processes, completing assignments, and monitoring the progress of a record through the workflow process
- Using the Inbox area on Start Centers to access and manage assigned tasks
- Setting up security to add person-related and other data for creating roles and application access privileges
- Developing related records that are used with workflow processes, such as notifications, roles, actions, and escalations
About Global Knowledge Egypt
Global Knowledge is the worldwide leader in IT and business skills training. They deliver via training centers, private facilities, and the Internet, enabling their customers to choose when, where, and how they want to receive training programs and learning services.See all Global Knowledge Egypt courses