Today’s workforce is experiencing job burnout and stress in epidemic proportions. Workers at all levels feel stressed out, insecure, and misunderstood. Participants will learn how to make the most of their time by getting a grip on their office space, organizing their workflow, learning how to use their planner effectively, and delegating some of their work to other people.
This intensive workshop is designed to enable delegates to provide the necessary insights and relevant skills that can be applied whenever conflict does arise and recognize the symptoms of stress and attune themselves to deal with it in a positive manner. Appropriate action can be taken, lessening the risk of the stress encroaching on general health and well-being.
- Understand that stress is a positive, unavoidable part of everybody’s life
- Develop useful techniques for setting and achieving goals
- Recognize the “interrupters” in your life and develop strategies for dealing with them
- Learn what to delegate and how to delegate well
- Identify the four stages in facilitating confrontation and reconciliation
- Create an action plan for work, home, and play to help reduce and manage stress
What is Stress?
- What are the Common Signs of Stress?
- What Type of People is more prone to Stress?
- What can Management do to Minimize Stress at Work?
How Can we Manage Stress Better?
- Become aware of your stressors, and your emotional and physical reactions to them
- Learn to moderate your physical reactions to stress
- Develop healthy eating habits
- Maintain your emotional reserves
- Time Management
- Characteristics of conflict
- The conflict mode instrument inventory
- Five methods of managing conflict
- Conflict and non-verbal communication
- Questioning techniques
- Barriers to effective listening
- Healthy and unhealthy conflict
- Setting Goals During this session, participants will learn how to set SMART goals to help them manage their time better.
- Planning: This session will explore different planning tools and their uses.
- Organizing Your Workspace This session will give participants a plan to organize their work area.
- Organizing Your Files: During this session, participants will explore ways to manage paper and electronic files.
- Managing Your Workload: To wrap up the day, participants will help a model manage his workload.
About BLI Consulting & Training
We_They was founded in 1988 with the aim of providing first class training and consulting services, enabling our clients to improve and sustain a valuable competitive advantage, hence, making a positive contribution towards their success. Working closely with national and multi-national companies, we offer global experience coupled with practical, local expertise.
We aim to deliver innovative yet practical business solutions, from concept formation to implementation and evaluation. BLI’s depth of service and global reach translates into seasoned knowledge for tailoring our services to our clients’ specific needs.See all BLI Consulting & Training courses