- Price TBA
- Duration 3 Days
- Locations Masaken Sheraton
This course gets you up and running with a set of procedures for analyzing time series data. Learn how to forecast using a variety of models which take into account different combinations of trend, seasonality and prediction variables. The new Expert Modeler features in SPSS Trends 14.0 will be covered in this course. Generate predicted values along with standard errors, confidence intervals and residuals. This course will emphasize the graphical display of your results so you can visualize your forecasting models.
You should have:
- On the job experience with SPSS for Windows or completion of the Basics and/or Intermediate SPSS for Windows courses.
- No previous forecasting experience required.
- For users of SPSS for Windows Base System, SPSS Trends.
- It would be helpful to have a basic understanding of regression analysis.
Global Knowledge is the worldwide leader in IT and business skills training. They deliver via training centers, private facilities, and the Internet, enabling their customers to choose when, where, and how they want to receive training programs and learning services.See all Global Knowledge Egypt courses