- To enable delegates to clearly identify work-related and personal time wasters and ways to overcome them.
- To enable delegates to identify their time management style.
- To understand and identify their roles at work.
- To learn to become more proactive through setting SMART(ER) objectives, in line with key result areas.
- To introduce delegates to practical tools to use at work and ensure they make time to focus on priority tasks.
- To learn to organize workspaces for maximum efficiency.
- To identify motivating factors that will lead to overcoming procrastination (putting things off).
- To master the techniques of effective delegation.
- To learn assertiveness skills to overcome work overload.
- To set criteria to avoid stress.
This programme assists any professional who wants to manage their time at work in an effective way.
Our story began with a belief in continuous improvement, and a strong desire to again and sustain, and that emerges with "Empowering partners for a better tomorrow" our Slogan.
At Solid State Training Solutions, we help our clients align their training needs with the business goals and objectives, as well as the company's values and cluture. We tailor our training programs to match your organization's needs, either by adapting an existing program or, developing a new one. and to assist you with one or more steps in the development processes such as consulting, training needs, training assessment, and implementation & evaluation.
Our training programs aim at providing the proper guidance for the employees, on how to optimize the resources of the employer for better results at their regular working environment.
Solid State Training Solutions houses a team of highly motivated, energetic and talented trainers, commited to helping organizations achieve outstanding levels of performance. Our team is dedicated to partnering with our clients and strategic business partners, in order to provide the best resources to help our clients achieve their business goals.
Enquire about this course
You may add more courses here,
your list will be saved.