- Locations: Deira
Planning and organising your work is a vital skill to productivity. Setting priorities and delegating where appropriate is crucial to performance. This time management course is designed for people who want to improve managing themselves, and their time. You will learn how to plan, prioritise and be organised. You will also be able to set realistic goals integrated with your personal goals and company goals. The course provides tools for effective time management for yourself, whether you are a team member or team leader.
CERTIFICATION ISSUED BY:
Institute of Professional Managers (IPM - USA) IPM - USA commenced operations in 2003 in San Francisco USA as an Executive Education programs for positions in Middle East and the Far East, Africa. The founders and owners of the business had worked for many years Executive Education and business training in USA, EU, UK, and Middle East and recognize the growing demand for Executive Education speakers around the world.
High Authority Council for Arab Managers (HACAM) HACAM believes that this certificate will be a valuable resource for professionals within the Arab world in order to understand how these and other processes for organizational improvement are interrelated. HACAM provides training program in the Middle East and targets Managers of quality-focused organizations/industries, professionals aiming to increase their effectiveness/ productivity and anyone interested in the field of quality.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
All people wishing to improve their skills in managing themselves more effectively and, ultimately, their results.
- Set goals that are SMART (Specific, Measurable, Actionable, Realistic, Timely)
- Ensure goals are integrated between the organisation, team leader and team members
- Use a system for prioritising goals and tasks
- Delegate as part of teamwork
- Prepare work schedules and learn to prioritise according to importance and urgency
- Improve productivity for self and others through effective time management techniques
- How to set realistic goals (SMART)
- Integrating personal goals with company goals
- Prioritising work goals
- Deciding when to delegate
- Organising work schedules for self and team
- Effective time management strategies
About Arab Institute for Accountants & Legal
Located in the heart of Dubai United Arab Emirates, Deira. Arab Institute for Accountants & Legal or more popular with the name "AIAL" is recognized as one of Middle East leading teaching institutions.
AIAL President founded the Institute "to provide a trustworthy professional training."
AIAL had been founded at the hands of its promoter whose experience exceeds three decades 30 years, it remains dedicated to finding solutions to the great challenges of the day and to preparing its participants for a better career in today's world.See all Arab Institute for Accountants & Legal courses