- Locations: Rd No 4125, Riffa, Bahrain
- Duration: 18 Hours
The course provides the trainee with the skills and knowledge related to time management and the most important factors that lead to wasting time. The course also includes important tools and techniques that help the trainee to better manage their time.
By the end of this course the learner will be able to:
- Identify the principles of time management.
- Determine time wasting factors.
- Use time and priorities matrix.
- Construct S.M.A.R.T goals.
Assessment criteria for each learning outcome
Learners will be assessed throughout the courses based on their competency shown in their work on their assignments.
Who should attend or potential job occupations
This courses is designed to suite each of the following roles:
- Public and private sector employees.
Topic / Content outlines
The outline of the course will cover the following criteria as to which candidates will be acquired to:
- Principles of time management.
- Importance of time as a limited resource.
- Role of time in performance quality.
- Time wasting factors.
- Relationship between stress and performance.
- Time matrix and how to use it.
- Setting priorities mechanism.
- How to construct S.M.A.R.T goals.
About Alwasat Training & Development Institute
Al-Wasat Training & Development Institute ( WTDI ) is headquartered in the Kingdom of Bahrain, and serves the Gulf market.
WTDI offers training for advancing careers of learners through gaining and improving skills and knowledge.
WTDI provides accredited, highly relevant programmemes in journalism, media, public relations and management.
WTDI provides individuals and corporations with state-of-the-art training in a variety of market-oriented courses and workshops covering core areas of interests, as well as soft skills and specialized topics such as leadership, quality, environment, e-learning, marketing, graphics and web development.See all Alwasat Training & Development Institute courses