- Duration 18 Hours
- Locations Rd No 4125, Riffa, Bahrain
This course aims to define the trainee on the concept of time management and the most important reasons that lead to lack of time to take advantage of fully. The session also contains the most important methods and techniques that help the trainee to manage time effectively.
The end of the session of the trainee is expected to:
- Understand the concept of time management.
- identify wasting time.
- The use of a matrix time and priorities.
- smart formulation of objectives and tasks.
- to identify the concept of the critical path.
Evaluation criteria for each training director
trainee will be evaluated based on its efficiency through his work on the evaluation activities.
session has been designed to fit the needs of:
- All the public and private sector employees.
Method of evaluation of the program
will be evaluated trainee in two phases:
- Entrance Exam
- Final Exam
- principles of time management.
- The importance of time as a non-renewable resource.
- The role of time in the efficiency of performance.
- waste time factors.
- relationship pressures ability to performance and achievement.
- Matrix time and method of use.
- priority-setting mechanism.
- correct methods in the formulation of smart goals.
- concept of the critical path in the interconnected syndrome and Task Manager
Al-Wasat Training & Development Institute ( WTDI ) is headquartered in the Kingdom of Bahrain, and serves the Gulf market.
WTDI offers training for advancing careers of learners through gaining and improving skills and knowledge.
WTDI provides accredited, highly relevant programmemes in journalism, media, public relations and management.
WTDI provides individuals and corporations with state-of-the-art training in a variety of market-oriented courses and workshops covering core areas of interests, as well as soft skills and specialized topics such as leadership, quality, environment, e-learning, marketing, graphics and web development.See all Alwasat Training & Development Institute courses