Introduction and time management basics
- The program will start of with the introduction of time management concepts and its importance. In this section, the related project management processes and tools like Work Breakdown Structure are introduced.
Set life goals and translate into yearly and weekly plan
- This section involves understanding and setting your goals using guidelines and templates provided. This includes goals prioritization and how to focus on key items that matters most. Practical tools and templates are introduced in this section to assist participants to crystallize and develop their yearly, monthly and weekly plan.
"Time distractions": How to overcome?
- This section highlights various common "time distractions", like inability to say "NO", interruptions from visitors, emails and telephones, etc. Various tips are provided to overcome these distractions and enable participants to gain more time every day.
Practical Time Management skills, tools and techniques to get more done each day, and achieve your project, career and life goals!
Based on the systematic Project Management Methodology
- The goal of this course is to equip you with practical Time Management tools and techniques for better living and working.This course is based on the concepts and methodology of Project Management, fundamental principles of some renowned time management gurus and years of working experience.It includes various guidelines and approaches for solving personal and professional challenges to achieve your life and career goals. With the knowledge and skills acquired at the end of the training program, you will be able to plan and manage your time effectively. You can utilize and customize various tools introduced in the class.
Time management using the Project Management concepts and methodology
Understand and set your working and/or living goals in life phases
Master the fundamental time management skills and tools
Get more hours everyday by identifying and avoiding various "time distractions" and "time traps" due to:
- Inadequate planning
- Inability to say "NO"
- E-mail mania, etc.
And uses various tips to overcome the above distractions to give you more time every day!
- Executives, Project Practitioners, Project or Program Managers, Functional Managers, Engineers, Coordinators, Students and all that would like to enhance Time Management skills for better living and working.
PMO ASIA is a fast growing coaching, training and consulting company.
We have extensive experience in providing project management training, coaching and consultation to MNCs, SMEs and
inpiduals since year 2004.
Our forte lies on managing projects in Manufacturing, New Product Introduction (NPI), Research & Development (R&D),
Engineering, Procurement, & Construction Management (EPCM).
Our clients come from various industries, from Electronics, Telecommunication, Semiconductors, Automotive to Construction Industries.See all PMO Asia courses